AIMS OF THE COURSE
At the end of the session, you will have a selection of pictures worthy of printing and framing for wall hanging.
- One-to-one Courses are very flexible:
- Pay as you go, at £30 per hour (Minimum 3 hours);
- Half day at £100; Full day at £180;
- 2 day course at £300
- Discounts available for Group bookings (up to 3 people)
- The ideal gift – gift vouchers available
- Getting to know your camera – all of those complicated menu options and controls explained.
- The Creative Zone – Moving away from the comfort zone of automatic shooting, and into the Creative Zone.
- Take control of your camera – learn how you can be in control – not the camera.
- Composition and framing – a jargon-free explanation of where to point your camera
- Making The Difference – How composition makes the difference between a “snap” and a piece of fine art.
- Basic rules of composition – these are explained, and when you can break them.
- Lenses and filters – choosing and using.
- Basic image manipulation – from downloading, through enhancement to resizing and printing.
- Comprehensive, easy to understand, self written course notes
- All aspects of digital photography are covered
- The theoretical side is fully explained with manual and camera in-hand
- Either in the comfort of your own home, or at an agreed venue.
- This is followed by practical in-the-field photography of your chosen favourite subject.
- Theory is further explained during the practical part of the session.
- Photography is outdoor based.
- Next, the captured images are downloaded
- you are guided through the process of basic image enhancement, manipulation, resizing and printing.